Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

UNDELIVERABLE MESSAGES...

There is little that bothers me more than being unable to reply to a message. Last night I received a wonderful e-mail from George Parker in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, and yet I have tried to reply to him numerous times at the e-mail address he gave me, and my replies keep coming back as 'undeliverable'. I have searched his name on 'facebook' but cannot find anyone of that name from this area of the country. So George, if you happen to read my blog, this message is for you. E-mail me again, or send me a message through facebook or twitter or something, as I cannot abide the idea of you thinking I couldn't be bothered to reply...
I reply to every message and e-mail personally, and consider it of extraordinary importance to do so.
Best wishes,
Roger.

No comments: