Pages

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11 - IN MEMORIAM


Considering all that is occurring in the world today - the Israel/Palestine situation, the proliferation of created Middle Eastern crises et al, it is appropriate and fitting that we remember 9/11, now five years on.

I received a letter from John le Carre last week. He made a comment that it now seemed 'illegal' to voice opinions about Israel, that the same things were occurring now that were occurring twenty years ago...

I watched the Spielberg film 'Munich' last week...

I read le Carre's 'The Little Drummer Girl'...

I watched 'In Plane Site' and 'Loose Change 2'...

I read the newspapers...

All I can say is that each and every one of us has a responsibility to raise the responsibility of everyone else.

Seems that the only thing we should ever be intolerant of is intolerance itself.

There was a photograph in the paper today...a crowd of four year old kids whose fathers were victims of 9/11...kids who'd never met their dads.

God bless the families and friends of all those who lost their lives in New York on September 11th, 2001.

You will not be forgotten.

No comments: